Bitcoin is a unique digital currency. Unlike every other kind of digital currency, Bitcoin is not managed by one central institution. Bitcoin is instead managed by individuals who set up servers to conduct Bitcoin transactions. The people who setup servers for Bitcoin transactions are called Bitcoin miners. The servers they setup are connected to an […]
The Search Box
- The future of Charity is now on the Blockchain; Interview with Clay Braswell the CEO of Commit Good.
- Interview with Christian Lenz, Co-Founder of BX; A Decentralized Betting Exchange
- Insurance Uberization – What to Expect from I-CHAIN
- Mark Dukas Explains How to Properly Research Blockchain Investments
- Block66 is Securitizing And Putting Mortgages On The Blockchain: Interview with the CEO Joe Markham.