Bitcoin is a unique digital currency. Unlike every other kind of digital currency, Bitcoin is not managed by one central institution. Bitcoin is instead managed by individuals who set up servers to conduct Bitcoin transactions. The people who setup servers for Bitcoin transactions are called Bitcoin miners. The servers they setup are connected to an […]
The Search Box
- Bezop blends ecommerce with the power of blockchain to help e-merchants build their own online store
- Global Trade Set To Quadruple by 2030 with Use of Blockchain Based Collaborations
- Interview with Jason Rosenstein and Peter Engleman – Co-Founders at Portion.
- Interview with Tony Cui the Founder of Achain.
- Interview with the President and CEO of Global Blockchain on Laser Protocol.